Bill Masson's Review

As some of you might already know, I have an e-book out about MyBlogLog Marketing, and after getting it reviewed by Bill Masson, I'm going to be canceling it's download for a while, until I get version 2 up and running. So from now on, you cannot download the e-book, I will be taking the links down after I'm done writing this post.

I just wanted to give Bill some recognition for helping me edit out my book, to make it better for everyone in this blog. Version 2 should be coming out this week, so make sure that you keep an eye out for it.

It won't be referring to Seth Godin as much, I've taken the book to entirely different topic, and decided to re-write most of it. It's been a long journey, but I'm sure that you will enjoy the new spin on the book.

I Suggest

If you've downloaded the book, please, tell me what I can do to change it, to make it better for you guys. This blog isn't about me, this blog is about you. I made this blog to help you guys out, and I made the book to help you guys out.

So please, tell me your suggestions.

The MyBlogLog Marketing Community

This is a special shout to the members of my community, the newsletter will be sent weekly, and expect to see the first issue come out by tomorrow.

I'm sorry for sending some of you a message, and having my e-mail link broken. That is my mistake. Be sure of it not to happen again.

For the newcomers of the MyBlogLog Marketing Community, you will be receiving your first issue tomorrow as well. I am very excited about it.

: )

The Readers of This Blog

I will be stepping it up a bit by putting up a new post every day. Even though I'm re-writing the book, that doesn't mean that I won't be able to write a post about MyBlogLog Marketing every day.

Make sure that you're tuned in, because the step up starts tomorrow! You can expect to see posts happening every day, so be on your toes.

Also, I will be putting up a contest very soon, so keep your eyes peeled. The winning prize has yet to be solved, but I will update you guys about that later.

Anyway, I just wanted to fill you guys in on what's been happening lately. Have a great day!

0 comments: